(This post is part of the Virtual Vegan Potluck menu-scroll down to the bottom to find out what that means!)
I was super excited to be added to the Virtual Potluck and then panicked a little because I had no idea what to make. I ended up finding this recipe for Chocolate Truffle Mousse from Rhymes with Vegan and I learned a few things:
- I seem to only own exceptionally large wine glasses
- Food in wine glasses is really hard to photograph
- Fresh raspberries would have been much better than frozen ones
- A layer of fruit would have made this dish even more divine
- This is a really easy and extremely delicious dessert
The result was just like the chocolate mousse I used to eat with dairy in it:
This post is part of an enormous feast called the Virtual Vegan Potluck! To find out what that means click here!
To go backward in the Potluck and see The Herbivoress’ Frozen Brownies, click ‘go back’. Go forward and see the Naughty Vegan’s dish- click ‘go forward’.