I don’t know what I did to deserve all this love but I came back from some time away from the city to TWO Liebster Award nominations! One from the Cheeky Vegan and the other from Vegan Geek Life! Here’s how it works;
- Thank the blogger who nominated me and post a link to their blog
- Display the award badge on my blog
- Answer 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated me
- List 11 random facts about myself
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Pose 11 questions to said nominees
- Go to each nominee’s blog and notify them of their nomination.
Because 22 questions might be a bit self indulgent, I picked some from each of their questions which I thought I could give the best answers.
Have you had any big kitchen disasters that you can share? I love this question! I’ve had tons but I can tell you that the one thing that will guarantee a kitchen disaster is if my meat-living father is coming over (which is rare) and I’m trying to impress him (which also never happens).
Who would play you in the movie of your life? Robert Downey Jr.
If you could change anything about the world, what would it be? I would be in charge so I could change a bunch of things.
Current favorite dish? Right now I’m loving anything with wild rice.
Who do you look up to or respect? I fan girl over any super intelligent feminist bad boss bitch women: Hilary Clinton, Tina Fey, Mindy Kaling, JK Rowling, and Yonce.
What can instantly make you in a good mood? Drinking and singing alone. Also get ready to roll your eyes…my daughter’s smile.
I’m also going to cheat on the rest of it too…I’ve been lucky enough to receive a couple of these blogging awards so I’m just going to list a couple of fun facts (you can find more on my blog!) and then tell you the websites that I frequent! Sorry, I know the point is to nominate other bloggers but I’ve done it a few times and I’m running out of favourite people to share the love with!
- I am very afraid of ghosts
- I watch a ton of Dateline, Rich and I are particularly fond of Keith Morrison
- I played quarterback in my high school football team
- I was a finalist in Peta’s annual ‘Sexiest Vegetarian’ contest (I did not win)
Websites I love:
- Inn at the Crossroads, definitely not a vegan site but it’s a food site dedicated to GAME OF THRONES. If you read the books you know there is much less sex and nudity than on the show but it’s all about FOOD!
- Urban Clairvoyant, I like being in control and this blog is all about solutions to controlling your destiny. Quite new-age but will leave you pondering they universe’s possibilities.
- Upworthy, like a youtube but only amazing videos. Only visit if you have hours to spare.
- West 38 Fitness, for all your fitness needs!