It’s become something of a tradition of mine to do a holiday bake sale (which includes dinner items) here in Vancouver. It’s fun for me, I can raise some money for a cause I support, and I get to feed people vegan food!
Here’s how it works.
- Below are the menu items but I’m pretty much open to anything so if you want something special- let’s talk.
- Pick what you’d like and pick a delivery day. I can deliver in Richmond almost any day of the week but my Vancouver delivery days are Monday and Thursdays starting next week until January 7th.
- It is very likely that the items will have been frozen (mostly so I can keep up by pre-making things now)
- You can pay me in cash, PayPal, or Interac transfer
- A portion of the proceeds will benefit Ubuntu (it’s different for each item but I’m happy to tell you the amounts)
- Let me know your orders by direct messages on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or email.
Rosemary Chocolate Cupcakes with Salted Chocolate Drizzle
1 batch (12-14 cupcakes), $25.00
Raw Chocolate Coconut Cake
1 cake (serves 8 people): $25.00
Caramel Apple Pie
1 pie (serves 6-8 people): $20.00
And finally, if you feel you can’t go straight to dessert for a meal. I have vegan lasagna!
Vegan Lasagna with Yves Ground Round and Tofu Ricotta
1 Lasagna (frozen serves 4-6 people): $25.00